SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I'm probably going to take a look at it tomorrow since it's local to me, if anybody would like me to check anything specific or ask any questions let me know.

·
Registered
572 Posts
Hey take a close look at it and let me know what you think! I'm in the market for a dd and this works! I'm on vacation till the 9th and then if still available I will be looking at it! Let me know what you think!!

·
Registered
63,543 Posts
Would be sort of nice to at least say if it's decent or not and worth a PM.....eek:

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Would be sort of nice to at least say if it's decent or not and worth a PM.....eek:
Yeah because it takes so much effort to PM me about it when I went out of my way to post it up and go look at it for everyone with everything I have going on. :rolleyes:

94gts said:
yea why hide info lol
Not hiding anything. If you're serious and not going to waste this guys time you'll PM me like some already have.

·
Registered
160 Posts
What does posting info about what you saw have to do with wasting that guys time? If anything it SAVES that guys time

·
Premium Member
3,121 Posts
Stop acting like 5 year olds. If you want more info, pm the OP as per his request. I know it's super difficult and all, but consider giving it the good ole college try.

·
Registered
160 Posts
Stop acting like 5 year olds. If you want more info, pm the OP as per his request. I know it's super difficult and all, but consider giving it the good ole college try.

Moderator or not, sarcastic comments like that are no better than what was going on

·
Registered
115 Posts
Sharp car for sure!!

·
Premium Member
3,121 Posts
Moderator or not, sarcastic comments like that are no better than what was going on
No sarcasm intended at all. I was being quite serious: stop acting like 5 year olds.

·
Registered
691 Posts
Just wanna put my 2 cents in.. Those who are here making things harder for someone trying to sell something should be banned from the classifieds.. Good luck with helping your friend and he's right you want info pm him. That's what he stated... If you don't like, then don't do it. Sorry for posting but these guys are starting to piss me off when their not even interested in the car..:mad:

·
Registered
160 Posts
Just wanna put my 2 cents in.. Those who are here making things harder for someone trying to sell something should be banned from the classifieds.. Good luck with helping your friend and he's right you want info pm him. That's what he stated... If you don't like, then don't do it. Sorry for posting but these guys are starting to piss me off when their not even interested in the car..:mad:
If you are referring to me....

he never said anything about is being his friend or anything. Just if you want info pm him after he looked at the car. Its not even his car, so nothing in this thread interfered with a sale.

You must have not seen my forsale thread before I had a moderator clean it up. I got blasted in it for a variety of reasons, which Is why I dont go into someones car thread and bash it. This is not this guys car sooo theres no problem here with that (and i didnt bash anything anyway).

Im sorry someone asked a question about why your seat boslter was worn and ruffled your feathers

...and if you werent referring to me have a nice day :)

1 - 20 of 23 Posts