SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Re: biweekly canyon country meets @ Staples 7pm (tjlilman)

This appears to be an old post. Are you still having these? If so, when's the next one? Is there a mailing list I can get on to keep up to date with these types of meetings? Is this limited to vintage or are more recent models welcome?

New owner; lots of questions; big interest in getting involved in the VCOA

·
Registered
706 Posts
Re: biweekly canyon country meets @ Staples 7pm (DirtyDawg69)

You'll probably find more info on meets like this (perhaps others more local to you) at http://www.socaleuro.com in the forums there.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Re: biweekly canyon country meets @ Staples 7pm (caliwagon)

so what ur saying is this event no longer exists. those in the forum u gave in ur post are more for all euro cars vs. just swedish. ok. i'll look elsewhere. thanks any way.

·
Registered
706 Posts
Yeah, the canyon country meet that this thread is about is a euro meet, not a swedish or volvo meet. Look at the pictures above--mostly all VW's. I used to live 2 blocks from this meet, and went to it a few times. It still does exist, but if all you're looking for is a euro meet (which, again, is all this is), then you'd be better off finding one that's just as good or better, and is closer to San Pedro.

If you're looking for something Swedish-only, then come to the Swedish Car Fest on the 6th! It's free!!!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.