SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I really wish (and im sure many others do too) that the swedespeed stickers in the marketplace were available in different sizes. I think the current 6.5 inch really limits members as to what locations they can use the on.

Personally, I'm looking for a a sticker in a 20 inch length for use on either the windshield, running vertically down the passenger side A pillar, or set towards the back of the side skirt on either side below the rear doors.

I believe offering different sizes will promote members to get more creative with sticker locations and inspire them to opt for them. The current rear window location has become a little mainstream for me and hope to switch things up a bit.

Besides my suggestions for varying sticker sizes, I would love to possibly gain approval to have a swedespeed sticker outsourced in a larger size in the event that this suggestion isn't feasible.

Thanks for taking the time to read.

#SwedishInvasion

·
Administrator
55,921 Posts
I have made larger ones. I think I have one that is 24 inch or so long. If you want a custom size, I can have a batch made.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts