SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
Registered
4,789 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
With VCNA hosting an open house again this year, we expect many Volvo enthusiasts to be in town. We will be having a meet in Edgewater, NJ which is fairly close to the VCNA headquarters.

We plan on meeting at the parking lot of Whole Foods at around 7 PM on Friday, September 28 2012

Meeting Location
Whole Foods
905 River Rd
Edgewater, NJ

If anybody has any questions, feel free to PM me or post them up here. Also, if anyone wants my cell phone #, just send a PM.

Please post here if you plan on coming! Hope to see you all there!

·
Registered
4,007 Posts
Have fun guys. I won't be able to make this because I'll be at h2oi

Sent from my iPhone4S using Tapatalk while on the toilet.

·
Registered
3,515 Posts
Hopefully my father and I will be there.

·
Premium Member
1,947 Posts
Il be there 2005 Black S60R

·
Registered
3,269 Posts
ill try and make it.

·
Registered
942 Posts
I'm in!

·
Registered
33 Posts
Ill be there! Its 20 minutes from where I live.

04' s60R

·
Registered
3,515 Posts
My father and I will be there. Swedish Chariots in the house. ; -)

Sent from my dRoid using Tapatalk 2 ~ baxteR

·
Registered
710 Posts
Tommy what time you heading over there and is Alex coming?

·
6,436 Posts
It's September 28th....long weekend. I'm leaving work early that day and going camping so it looks like I won't make it.
I wonder if it's a similar case with some of the guys here - perhaps we could move this to the following week or sometime in Sept? ....just saying

·
Registered
4,789 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
It's September 28th....long weekend. I'm leaving work early that day and going camping so it looks like I won't make it.
I wonder if it's a similar case with some of the guys here - perhaps we could move this to the following week or sometime in Sept? ....just saying
Tommy, do you ever actually come to meets or just try to change when we have them? :p

·
6,436 Posts
Tommy, do you ever actually come to meets or just try to change when we have them? :p
Wait wait hold up sorry hehe I got this confused with August 28th - sorry about that

BUT i'm doing a 3-day bike race the weekend of Sept 28th so I wont be able to make that date :( ... geez this sucks. The week before or after would work but I can't make it that week - really sorry.

Here, so you don't think I'm lying :)
http://action.lung.org/site/TR/Bike/ALANE_Northeast?px=2749409&pg=personal&fr_id=4850

·
Registered
710 Posts

·
Registered
198 Posts
I get out of work late that night, I'll rush out and get there ASAP...hopefully make it there before you guys call it a night.

1 - 20 of 53 Posts