SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok, time for a pre-deployment garage sale! I'd love to get rid of all of this stuff in the next week or so. All prices INCLUDE CONUS SHIPPING!!!<p>Wilwood big brake kit: Comes with red powdercoated wilwood dynalite calipers, BRAND NEW polymatrix Q pads, freshly turned rotors, and caliper adapters. Should fit 850 / 70 series. I recommend that you get new rotors, because even after turning them down on the car, they still shimmy a LITTLE at 70+ mph. Calipers, pads, & adapters should be just fine, though. I'm just out of time to troubleshoot them... $500. Calipers & pads ALONE are worth that much!<p>Exhaust manifold flange: the one that Slater sells... build your own tubular manifold. Thought my manifold was cracked so I bought this to build a new one, but it was fine. $90.<p>Gauge pods: Generic a-pillar pod from auto zone: $10 IPD single A-pillar pod: $20.<p>Stock C70 suspension: Shocks and springs have less than 1000 miles on them. Swaybars have 50,000 on them. Should fit all non-AWD P1 70 series $250 for all of it.<p>P1 70 series corner lights: Bone stock, not jewels, great condition. $25<p>P2 70 series auto-dimming rear view mirror: (for NEW style 70 series) Went with a panoramic instead. $50<p>70 series exhaust hangers: Didn't need them for my dual conversion. About $25 new. TWO available, $10 each (one brand new, one used but good condition).<p>Silicone hose assortment: 2" inner diameter- four pieces 3-4" long<br> 2.25" ID- aluminum hard pipe 4" long, Stylinmotors coupling 9" long<br> 2.5" ID- 4 pieces 3-4" long, hump hose 3.5" long, 45 degree bend with 2" legs<br> 3" ID- 45 degree bend with 2.5" legs, 3" to 2.75" reducer, 3" to 2.5" reducer<br>$60 for the whole lot of 'em!<p>Thanks,<br>-Jon

·
Registered
1,588 Posts
Re: Big brake Kit, stock suspension, silicone hoses, exh. manfold flange, rear ... (volvofan1)

Is the BBK a 2-piece rotor? 330mm or 355mm?<p>Do you have a picture for the silicone hoses? I may want them if they are really nice..<p>Cheers,<br>Prospero

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Re: Big brake Kit, stock suspension, silicone hoses, exh. manfold flange, rear ... (Prospero)

It is a one-piece; I think it's 320-330mm, definitely not 355.<p>I do have a picture of all the silicone hoses, PM me your email address and I'll send it.<p>-Jon

·
Registered
1,588 Posts
Re: Big brake Kit, stock suspension, silicone hoses, exh. manfold flange, rear ... (volvofan1)

Thanks for the information. I'll get back with you after the holiday too see what we can do.<p>Cheers,<br>Prospero

·
Registered
19 Posts

Have you sold your brake kit yet ??

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Sorry I didn't post an update... I deployed to Iraq shortly after putting this stuff up for sale. The big brake kit and hoses are sold, but everything else is still up for grabs.<br>-Jon

1 - 6 of 6 Posts