SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 20 of 176 Posts

·
Registered
1,695 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey everyone just wanted to say hello, right after the holiday weekend I will be picking up my 2004 S60R.

Exhaust note iPD CB and OBX DP:
https://youtu.be/HZ1r2Q34mwc

List of mods: Updated :thumbup:

iPD turbo inlet hose
Snabb BIG FMIC
Aeromotive 340Lph fuel pump
iPD Oval with DP
IPD front/rear sway bars
IPD upper engine mount (bar) bushing delete
Rear UR strut brace

In Progress:
2.5L Max Cool Block Reinforcement engine
Garret GTX3576RGEN2
Wiseco forged pistons 83.5mm with 9:1 comp
Ported Head
Snow Performance Stage 2 Progressive setup w/ failsafe
Audi MAF
Snabb intake setup with KN filter
Snabb turbo inlet with 3" inlet
Upgraded oil cooler
Mishimoto catchcan setup
AFR gauge with pod(center console)
Rear sub frame refresh with Powerflex bushings
SteveO tune.

Thanks guys.

·
Registered
522 Posts
Hello! Congrats and welcome! It'll drive great with the IPD front and rear sway bars.
I hope you enjoy it! :)

·
Registered
1,695 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
Glad you stuck to Volvo Bryson! Is that you in the passenger seat?
No sadly, I wont be taking ownership till after the holiday weekend. It's up at Re-Volv I believe. Ben hooked me up big time!!! And thank you, glad I stayed in the community too, I honestly meant what I said to you back in the other thread about loving it here. But let's be honest, after giving away my goodies it was time to move onto and R!

·
Registered
939 Posts
That is Matt in passenger's seat. I took that pic out the window of my s60, without looking, on the cruise down to carlisle this year.

·
Registered
939 Posts
I was parked with four of them Melvin lol

·
Registered
1,695 Posts
Discussion Starter #13 (Edited)
I HAVE to go to Carlisle next year, missed 2 years in a row because of work. I would have loved going and meeting some forum members in person along with showing off my S40... never got a chance. The S60 looks like it's gonna be a crazy comfy car to drive whereas my S40 wasn't! Never know what kind of numbers she was putting up, ugh, oh well. Just would have been nice to know what 16 months worth of my time(learning auto work from knowing nothing)and money culminated to. I was really hoping for 250whp, I will have to make this next car fun!

·
Registered
695 Posts
I HAVE to go to Carlisle next year, missed 2 years in a row because of work. I would have loved going and meeting some forum members in person along with showing off my S40... never got a chance. The S60 looks like it's gonna be a crazy comfy car to drive whereas my S40 wasnt! Never know what kind of numbers she was putting up, ugh, oh well. Just would have been nice to know what 16 months worth of my time(learning auto work from knowing nothing), money culminated to. I was really hoping for 250whp, I will have to make this next car fun!

When you pick up your R. You will have about 250whp...so it will have the horse power you were hoping for.

·
Registered
1,695 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Before I say anything I admit I have a ton of research and threads to read about this car, learn the weaknesses and strengths. But I have every intention to do my fair share of modding, I'll try squeeze a lot out of the stock turbo and if anything starts to fail internal-wise just buy reinforced replacements ;-) I will have this car for a long time so it should be a fun summer-fall!

First order of business will be to replace the spaceball!

·
Super Moderator
15,136 Posts
That is Matt in passenger's seat. I took that pic out the window of my s60, without looking, on the cruise down to carlisle this year.
That means I must have seen this caR in person then... I didn't take many pictures this year either though, spent most of my time just catching up with old friends.

·
Registered
1,695 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
So changes done thus far:
IPD Exhaust-

DP almost ready for install!

After this I have my new brake kit to install and some more stage 0 items that need my attention, wont be long new before I get a fmic and tune this beast!

1 - 20 of 176 Posts