SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
221 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I consider this the best solution i have found.

1- stays in place
2- raises at the back above waist level
3- secures with an elastic band at the back
4- has a leatherette sof padding
5- has this small net pocket below knees
6- it’s invisible when you seat, in contrast with volvo oem seat covers that wxtend all the way up to the shoulders.
7- covers the part where most seat wear occurs.

This is is designed as a child seat protector, but i find it very useful as a drivers seat protector also.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
221 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
of the product or what?

·
Registered
1,305 Posts
I’ve used this seat cover for 3 years and like it very much.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Registered
304 Posts
I’ve used this seat cover for 3 years and like it very much.

Can you provide a direct link for this. I searched on Four Seasons and got lots of similar ones but not this specifically. (Also got a lot of Guliani references!)

·
Registered
1,305 Posts

·
Registered
407 Posts
Guys, just enjoy your beautiful Volvo seat until they fully wear out (if you are planning to keep the car). Then, you can either paint them or just buy another factory leather. Usually this will happen to the driver seat/passenger seat.

Just enjoy them.

Sent from my YAL-L21 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,066 Posts
It looks like this is the same as what I have:

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/327...earchweb0_0,searchweb201602_,searchweb201603_

When I look through my orders it’s not available from my seller anymore. Search Volvo XC90 seat covers.

I am sooo conflicted. I deeply believe in "to each their own." But I also believe that anyone putting that into the beautiful Volvo interior should never be allowed to drive anything but a 30-year old Yugo for the rest of their lives.

·
Registered
6,898 Posts
I suggest this manufacturer. They custom make seat covers out of Greece. They are expensive, but I've had my seat covers for 4 years now. Held up pretty well. They did have to remake the armrest because it wasn't custom to my car (took pictures and remade great).

Seat Covers look high end. People didn't realize these were seat covers because they are properly form fitting.

https://www.topcar-athens.com/category/volvo

·
Registered
925 Posts
I enjoy my Volvo seats tremendously. The ones in my 1996 850R have held up extremely well. And the seats in my 2020 XC40 are beautiful.

When I am going to be getting very wet, dirty, sweaty, sandy, etc. I throw one of these over the seat. I have used this product for many years. It works better than just a towel which which I have found tends to fall down behind my butt.

https://seatshield.com/

Nora in Florida
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,305 Posts
I am sooo conflicted. I deeply believe in "to each their own." But I also believe that anyone putting that into the beautiful Volvo interior should never be allowed to drive anything but a 30-year old Yugo for the rest of their lives.
It is a temporary cover that I slip on when I am visiting the beach, wearing jeans that I know bleed blue, etc. Its not a permanent cover. Thats one of the things l like about it, it goes on and comes off in 30 seconds. I too would not cover these seats permanently.....

·
Registered
1,066 Posts
It is a temporary cover that I slip on when I am visiting the beach, wearing jeans that I know bleed blue, etc. Its not a permanent cover. Thats one of the things l like about it, it goes on and comes off in 30 seconds. I too would not cover these seats permanently.....

No, I get it, of course. I was mostly kidding. I play tennis every night and I throw a towel on my seat because of my sweaty butt! This is a better solution for those moments, no doubt.

·
Registered
1,305 Posts
No, I get it, of course. I was mostly kidding. I play tennis every night and I throw a towel on my seat because of my sweaty butt! This is a better solution for those moments, no doubt.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts