SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
590 Posts
thanks man... it's like saying " hey, she not that ugly " :D over in Asia ... :)
Haha, compliments don't come easy to me, my poor wife...

So you didn't make it, you bought it from Malay some where?? I didn't notice on my phone it being carbon fiber-ish looks better on a bigger screen.

·
Registered
589 Posts
Oh nice! Thats the 3 piece kit. I was thinking of getting it just to try the end pieces stacked on to oem winglets as I already have a center lip. I'm working on some fiberglass side skirt extensions right now!

Sent from my ZTE A2017U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
9,226 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Oh nice! Thats the 3 piece kit. I was thinking of getting it just to try the end pieces stacked on to oem winglets as I already have a center lip. I'm working on some fiberglass side skirt extensions right now! [

Cool post it up 👍

·
Registered
589 Posts
Nice and subtle! Might wrap them in carbon fiber.. Paint job came out eh when you get up close (probably because my glass job too )...i might remake them even,maybe match the size of the rear bumper winglet thingy

·
Registered
9,226 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
cant really tell how it looks from those pics , but if you doin something... do it right the first time...nothing i hate more than redoing something.

·
Registered
589 Posts
cant really tell how it looks from those pics , but if you doin something... do it right the first time...nothing i hate more than redoing something.
It's subtle, though I do agree, this was my first attempt at fiberglass work and I had three separate pieces from trim pieces off a Saturn I used for the mold and I found it super difficult to sand the damn lines straight and filled in whatever pin holes and uneven things I could. Felt smooth but once painted... Nope... Body work really is some ish..very time consuming too. Angle here is better. Done hijacking lol

·
Registered
9,226 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
It's subtle, though I do agree, this was my first attempt at fiberglass work and I had three separate pieces from trim pieces off a Saturn I used for the mold and I found it super difficult to sand the damn lines straight and filled in whatever pin holes and uneven things I could. Felt smooth but once painted... Nope... Body work really is some ish..very time consuming too. Angle here is better. Done hijacking lol

first... you're not hijacking...as i said before " anyone can post/say anything in any of my threads " and...that does look good , i like that rear window spoiler.

·
Registered
986 Posts
I just think those wheels look amazing. Nice job Dougy!

Sent from my Nokia 3310

1 - 17 of 17 Posts