SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I need exhaust and fast... I need good exhaust that has good sound and performance for a good price? What yall got? Thanks- Matt

·
Registered
481 Posts
I would suggest the Ferrita unit. It has a nice tone and adds some power on the low end. It is sold through SAM and is made out of stainless steel. I think I got mine for about 400 bucks. <A HREF="http://www.samsteffansson.se" TARGET=_blank>http://www.samsteffansson.se</A>

·
Registered
422 Posts
What I have done, as have many others is have an exhaust system custom made, it is cheaper $ wise, than purchasing one from a company... Also, you can specify the size you would like. I have a custom fab 3" exhaust system, including the downpipe.<P>EDIT: You might want to just call around, and ask how much the custom ones are vs. the name brand ones, and that is when you will realize the price difference and savings.<P>

·
Super Moderator
39,217 Posts
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by C70 MATT:<BR><B>best for the price and peformance and sound?</B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P><BR><B>COME ON GUYS! WAKE UP!!! TAX DAY IS GOOONE! </B> [sound of slapping everyone awake] hehehe!<P>Yannis<BR><P>

·
Registered
65 Posts
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by C70 MATT:<BR><B>I need exhaust and fast... I need good exhaust that has good sound and performance for a good price? What yall got? Thanks- Matt</B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>Call ipd the TME exhaust is well made, easy to install and backed by ipd...They can probably hook you up with a local distributor/installer too

·
Registered
135 Posts
C70, I see that you have posted from Austin, Tx.<P>How is it there with knowledgable mechanics? By the way I'm from H-town.<p>[This message has been edited by dcbeltran (edited 05-22-2002).]

1 - 12 of 12 Posts