SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have an 05 stock S60R, and need to give the car a little more pep. I will not be doing any other mods, so looking for a reasonably priced ECM tune solution.
This car has 119K on it and runs fine, it's just a heavy underpowered car.
What would you guys recommend?

·
Registered
242 Posts
iPd is pretty stable for a stock car, so I've heard.

·
Registered
2,045 Posts
Hilton or die

From my electronic gismo- Galaxy S6

·
Registered
1,021 Posts
1 . HILTON
2.JZW
3.IPD
4. ARD

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

·
Registered
7,614 Posts
That except don't consider ARD. If something goes wrong that he can't figure out he stops trying to help and won't give you your money back. Lots of guys have had no problems but several members on this forum have been completely screwed by him, and I know 3 in person.

·
Registered
1,021 Posts
That except don't consider ARD. If something goes wrong that he can't figure out he stops trying to help and won't give you your money back. Lots of guys have had no problems but several members on this forum have been completely screwed by him, and I know 3 in person.
ARD at own risk I should have said also is Shark,Elevate, and Rica though I haven't heard alot of reviews on them

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

·
Registered
242 Posts
Shark?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
242 Posts
Thanks bud. Didn't know about them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
3,052 Posts
How far do the others go when a problem comes up ? In reality the problems come up when you get past stage 3 with all tuners.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts