SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,357 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm looking at putting a deposit down with a dealership for the V70R. Is there a better dealership in the Boston area to deal with? <A HREF="www.bostonvolvo.com" TARGET="_blank">Boston Volvo</A> is real close to me but wouldn't mind dealing with <A HREF="www.leevolvo.com" TARGET="_blank">Lee Volvo</A> or <A HREF="http://www.dalzellbrothers.com/" TARGET="_blank">Dalzell Brothers</A>. <p>And also, who would be the best one to deal with in terms of service after my purchase?<p>Thanks,<p>Ron

·
Registered
2 Posts
Re: Best Dealership in the Boston area? (B518T)

Would you be willing to drive to Manchester NH? It's only about an hour from Boston and Merrimack Street Garage was beyond excellent when I bought my Cross Country. <p>If you decide to go there, ask for Joe Dionne. He was everything would would want in a salesman (and wasn't anything you don't want, if you get my drift).<p>There might be dealers closer to you, but since nobody recommended any I figured I'd give you mine.

·
Registered
7 Posts

I found Lovering Volvo a good place to do business with. I bought mine at their Concord location. They alos have a dealership in Nashua, NH.

·
Registered
530 Posts

We purchased our S40 from Boston Volvo and were very happy. They are more of a high volume dealership, so they tend to be no-nonsense and are very knowledgeable. But, do not expect the "everybody" knows your name" approach from this large of a dealership. Follow up service was always great with excellent dropoff/pickup hours and they always scheduled a loaner car for me with no hassle. Prior to this purchase, we put a deposit on a car at 128 Volvo. Based on our experience, I would avoid this one. We become frustrated with their handling of our purchase that we drove in one day, demanded our deposit check, and immediately drove to Boston Volvo. We picked up our new car 2 days later (128 had us waiting 2 WEEKS already).

1 - 4 of 4 Posts