SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Volvo of Oak Park

We have been using Volvo of Oak Park (now Autobarn of OP) for 3 years and are very satisfied with their service on our 2008 S40. Thus, we ordered our 2016 XC90 T8 thru them in May and are anxiously awaiting it's delivery in December. The sales staff has been very prompt to answer our questions and give us updates on status.

Prior, we got service thru Howard Orloff in Chicago who was also terrific in their customer service.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thanks for the info. just placed an order for the xc90 t6 w/ mm+ & vision through fields volvo in northfield. don't have any dates yet but dealer expects delivery sometimes in march/ april.

·
Super Moderator
39,263 Posts
thanks for the info. just placed an order for the xc90 t6 w/ mm+ & vision through fields volvo in northfield. don't have any dates yet but dealer expects delivery sometimes in march/ april.
That is a premium organization and a good store. They will also take good care of you when it comes to servicing your car. I used to live in Northbrook, when I was running the Chicago market, which is only a few miles from Northfield; it is a good store and a superb facility.

·
Registered
673 Posts
Just placed an order for the xc90 t6 w/ mm+ & vision through fields Volvo in Northfield ...
This is where I bought mine. Fields is an firmly established and well respected company. I think you will be very happy.

That is a premium organization and a good store. They will also take good care of you when it comes to servicing your car. I used to live in Northbrook, when I was running the Chicago market, which is only a few miles from Northfield; it is a good store and a superb facility.
They must be doing something right, considering they have like thirty dealerships. :)

·
Registered
17 Posts
Volvo Northfield

I also ordered my XC90 Momentum +, vision/convenience package in October and expected around March. I'm very excited for its delivery. Also glad to have found this forum, everyone has been very helpful and informative. For those that have received your XC90's, how are you all liking the car? Are you satisfied with it? I'm excited and nervous at the same ordering the XC90, it's my first time buying a Volvo and have read some issues in this forum already. I love the car but also want a reliable car that won't be problematic ?! I'm hoping to keep the car for a long time.

I apologize for get off topic:(

·
Registered
240 Posts
We have been using Volvo of Oak Park (now Autobarn of OP) for 3 years and are very satisfied with their service on our 2008 S40. Thus, we ordered our 2016 XC90 T8 thru them in May and are anxiously awaiting it's delivery in December. The sales staff has been very prompt to answer our questions and give us updates on status.
+1

We've been to all 3 Chicagoland dealerships and as far as I could tell Oak Park wins the best customer service. I'm not sure if it's because of our issues before and my posts here that the treatment we got was fantastic but we're very happy and satisfied with their service so far. A few simple reasons why we love Autobarn Volvo:

1. We never asked for a loaner and they gave us one, even William Casey was surprised of this gesture.
2. Their General Manager went out of his office, apologized for what happened, chatted with us and offered that he would take the car there if we needed to send our car to their shop. We live close to 20 miles from them and the traffic on the Eisenhower is terrible, so this is a plus for us.
3. If we have an issue with the car, which we had recently; a simple text and we got answers right away. Don't know how many dealership can say that, most of the time it's either you call them and wait on hold for quite a while or email them and received a reply the next day if you're lucky.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts