SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
332 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Had a moment break in the rain today so i hopped out of the house for a couple of shots.

hopefully the weather is better tomorrow so that i can mount the Mirzam wheels to see how much i enjoy them :)

R shopping continues, but this car has yet to disappoint me.

·
Registered
63,543 Posts
Yeah, yeah, yeah :rolleyes:
Blah, blah, blah........:facepalm:

Just KIDDING! :cool:
You have one of the nicest V70's in the world, looks great :thumbup::thumbup:

You can always buy my Titanium Atacama! :thumbup: but frankly except for the motor and tranny, yours looks better (and different)

·
Registered
332 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yeah, yeah, yeah :rolleyes:
Blah, blah, blah........:facepalm:

Just KIDDING! :cool:
You have one of the nicest V70's in the world, looks great :thumbup::thumbup:

You can always buy my Titanium Atacama! :thumbup: but frankly except for the motor and tranny, yours looks better (and different)
Haha Thanks Jim, I am very happy with the overall look of the car, but i certainly would enjoy it a bit moar with a K24 and an M66. There is still a V70R up hear at a dealership Tigray on Atacama 6spd with 39K on it, but after seeing it in person they really need to budge on there price which they have been refusing to do. Had Nav and factory sub :(.

Very nice! Man that looks low, thats just springs?
Yep. Eibachs and Viva 15mm spacers front and rear.

·
Registered
332 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Sweet Swede! It doesn't hurt that it's so well photographed. Tell us about the camera and the technique!
Thanks for the kind words! I don't do to much with photography so it's nice to hear people are enjoying it. Camera is a Canon T1i with a Tamron Macro lens. That combined with Laying on the ground to help capture my level of "low" and playing with some photo editing: levels and saturation.

·
Registered
955 Posts
Well done, great shots, and really awesome estate!!

I have a T1i too, awesome camera. Def get the 10-22 L wide angle lens. If I lived closer Id let you try it out.

If you ever get ready to sell your car ( I know you'll post it here) it will sell quickly!!

·
Registered
1,511 Posts
Had a moment break in the rain today so i hopped out of the house for a couple of shots.

hopefully the weather is better tomorrow so that i can mount the Mirzam wheels to see how much i enjoy them :)

R shopping continues, but this car has yet to disappoint me.
One nice V70.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts