SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I sold my 2014 S60 T6 and am selling absolute mint condition BBS wheels and snow tires I bought from Tire Rack. I bought these in November 2014 and put them on for two months that year. I never again mounted the wheels-tires as I found the Pirelli P7 all-season tires worked fine in the snow for my needs. My guess is they have around 3,000 miles on them absolute tops as I had a pickup truck I also drove. I never got around to selling the tires as I owned a hardware store and they were always stored up and out of the way on some Lozier warehouse shelving. I sold the store and now I'm finally getting around to selling these. I don't have the tires right in front of me but the Tire Rack just emailed me a copy of the invoice.

The tires are 235/45R17 michelin MI X-Ice XI3 87H XL.

The BBS rims are really sharp and without a mark on them. The invoice says they are SR007SG 17x7.5 5-108 ET45 PFS BBS SR*X0358540 Anthracite Paint.

They are mounted and include a GOR Power wrench, Continental 433MHZ Sensors and lug bolts that came with them.

The tires were $192 each = $768. The wheels were $215 each = $860. The sensors were $66 each = $264. Caps were $2.99 = $11.96. Shipping was $109.84. Total invoice was $2,013.80.

These are located in Elkhorn, WI - about 45 minutes southwest of Milwaukee in zip code 53121. I will take some pictures of them tomorrow. These were treated with kid gloves and they really are in mint condition. I'd be willing to take these to a shipper you arranged in my zip code - you pay all shipping costs. I'd like to get $1,000. You can reach me at my email - [email protected]

1 - 1 of 1 Posts