SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,296 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Not really
, but we had some fun w/ a 'semi-custom' brake job. No masking tape & 'quickie' job w/ a spray can either! We started from scratch & tried something 'different' (for an NA!).

We also swapped out the 'old' wheels from the T5M, so you can see our "SBK"
better.

Stupid to mod an NA? Maybe, but this was my 1st Volvo & 'messing with cars' is my hobby. The 1st picture should show my custom exhaust - adds a nice tone to match the "look" of the car, but I don't go around challenging people. People really don't mess w/ me in this car - they must recognize me from my 'other' rides & are tired of getting spanked.

The NA is also sporting a 'new' (70k) tranny, as I screwed up the R gear a long time ago & decided to finally face the music.

Added to existing Volvo gallery:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/2...show/

Modified by Taleof2Bricks2 at 9:34 PM 6-24-2009

·
Registered
17,003 Posts
wheres the BBK ?

·
Registered
1,296 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Re: (Chilled Man)

Quote, originally posted by Chilled Man »
wheres the BBK ?

I highlighted the 1st 2 words in my original post, just in case you were 'sipping the Kool Aid' again & missed them!

There is a bit of 'swede' blue in there also, but from the shots I took, you can't really see it. My 2nd color choice was 'aspirin orange', but they said some funny looking dude bought all the cans about a month ago.

·
Registered
17,003 Posts
LOL

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.