SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner
21 - 31 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
11,628 Posts
Re: (PdangerP)

What days are you looking at again? I have a couple of weddings to attend. And no I can't get out of them because I am a groomsmen. Plus side = bachelor party, downside = headaches.

·
Registered
7,964 Posts
Re: (850arrrsaylikepirate)

Quote, originally posted by 850arrrsaylikepirate »
What days are you looking at again? I have a couple of weddings to attend. And no I can't get out of them because I am a groomsmen. Plus side = bachelor party, downside = headaches.

Not unless you stop drinking.

Then no headache.

·
Registered
974 Posts
Re: (chinaonnitrous1)

Im in! My girl has been wanting to go to a Drive in for years and we never go.

Chinaonnitrous1 what part of Asia are you in?

oh btw how many are going to the Carlsen Car Show? I signed up after Kelly sent me the link!

·
Registered
7,964 Posts
Re: (Token Blk Guy)

Oop, a bit misleading. The date for this meet, is the same time i'll be in Asia.

I'm going to Hong Kong, china, macau, and the phillipppines

·
Registered
1,198 Posts
Discussion Starter · #28 ·
Re: (Token Blk Guy)

Quote, originally posted by Token Blk Guy »
Im in! My girl has been wanting to go to a Drive in for years and we never go.

Chinaonnitrous1 what part of Asia are you in?

oh btw how many are going to the Carlsen Car Show? I signed up after Kelly sent me the link!

We should have [plenty of cars at the show. As for how Many SS members we will see, I've got no clue, at least 5-10 most likely, and that's just R's and C30's.

The date will be Sunday the 28th. I'll be posting a new thread, with a link to it here by the end of the week. It'll have a poll for the movie, and it will have date, time, all that j9azz. But for now, leave Sunday the 28th open!

-Chris

21 - 31 of 31 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.