SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,819 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I took long look at her beautiful butt yesterday and couldn't help but think how debadging her would clean up the car so much better, but then I kind of like how the badge proudly displays the Volvo and C70 and doesn't really give away the power of the car. What does everyone else think?

I spent 5 hours washing, claying, polishing, waxing and pretty much detailing every nook and cranny of Sharon (yes, I've given her a name) and took some pics, they're not great but my camera wasn't working and I didn't realize I was taking such small pics till I put them on my computer.

Enjoy!

Is it just me or do pictures of our cars never do then any justice?

EDIT: took some better pics:

Debadged (photoshop)

Modified by Barry at 4:38 AM 6-10-2006

·
Registered
2,024 Posts
Re: (Token)

I would keep them too... it's nicer I think.

Small remark, your left headlightwiper (passengerside) is under the stop! and your exhaust looks a bit out center?...

Very nice car http://********************/smile/emthup.gif

·
Registered
235 Posts
Re: (BenES)

Quote, originally posted by BenES »
I would keep them too... it's nicer I think.

Small remark, your left headlightwiper (passengerside) is under the stop! and your exhaust looks a bit out center?...

Very nice car http://********************/smile/emthup.gif

Both headlight wipers are under the stop. That's what you do to protect your $800 headlights from getting scratched by the useless wipers.

I vote for debadge. I'm normally not a fan of debadging, but I think on a C70 it would clean up the rear end dramatically, and no one would know what it was.

·
Registered
1,819 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Re: (Token)

Being that I work behind a desk so much, it would be nice to have people come up and TALK to me asking me what car it was, yet another reason to push towards debadging.

·
Registered
406 Posts
I was thinking about this: why not debadge only the left VOLVO letters, and keep the C70? Since your grille shows the Volvo sign/emblema, that could be quite interesting.

Hum. I'll think about it for my car too.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts