SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My wife and I are doing overseas delivery of a 2020 v60 T5 Inscription. It will be Fusion Red with Blonde Napa Ventilated interior, advanced and luxury package, with park pilot assist. Would have liked the T8 but didn't want all the sporty stuff, just wanted the hybrid engine. In case anyone is wondering they don't offer the T6 with OSD. We will be going in Late November to get her.

·
Registered
278 Posts
Congratulations. Be sure to post your tour over there on the OSD sub-forum. I live vicariously through you all.

As others have previously reported, there will not be a 2020 T6 Inscription V60 in the US, whether OSD or not. Only AWD will be CC version.

·
Registered
1,322 Posts
My wife and I are doing overseas delivery of a 2020 v60 T5 Inscription. It will be Fusion Red with Blonde Napa Ventilated interior, advanced and luxury package, with park pilot assist. Would have liked the T8 but didn't want all the sporty stuff, just wanted the hybrid engine. In case anyone is wondering they don't offer the T6 with OSD. We will be going in Late November to get her.
You will love your car and the experience! I’m jealous! Enjoy!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Registered
6,913 Posts
I vote for the T8, definitely fun more than money can buy. :p

Sent from my Z978 using Tapatalk

1 - 4 of 4 Posts