SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

I've been avoiding the dealership for long enough, deep down I knew they'd get me!

Seriously, I've been driving her for a week now and I couldn't be more pleased. It reminds me of my white 1991 740 wagon with the jump seats but so much better. She's not too big, powerful enough to get me out of trouble but doesn't encourage me to get into any. Very comfortable for the whole family and now with a great infotainment system and ACC. I love the way she rides and handles as I did the 740, now if IPD would come out with springs and sway bars we can really have some fun 馃槈

Registered
Congrats..... what a beautiful SUV.. I sat in it at my local dealer.. it is awesome. Best of luck with it.

Ray

Registered
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Congrats..... what a beautiful SUV.. I sat in it at my local dealer.. it is awesome. Best of luck with it.

Ray
Thank you.

Beautiful car! Is that Crystal Pearl or Ice White?
It is crystal pearl. I haven't seen the ice white yet, but I probably would have opted for it as it was closest to the color of my dearly departed 740.

Registered
Very nice.....congrats!!!

Registered
Congrats!

Registered
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
The license plate holder is from the dealership, Volvo of Edison. I've been buying parts from them for a dozen years now and have purchased two vehicles from them and recommended my father to them for his vehicle. Excellent group of people, a big shout out to Andrew Levy, my salesman for his patience (and boy can I be a pain sometimes.....or so my wife tells me;)). Do I have to apologize for the shameless plug if it isn't for me?:confused:

Registered
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
This is a little off topic but I weighed her a couple of days ago, she's about 4,485 pounds unladen and with the weight of fuel being deducted. Unladen with fuel, about 7/8thsof a tank, she's 4580 lbs.

Registered
Such a beautiful car. Love the color. Congrats. Did you use the park assistant for this shot? J/k.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Registered
Discussion Starter · #13 ·

No, unfortunately I have yet to use the park assist.

I'd like to weigh my wife's XC60 but part of the decision in purchasing the XC90 was for me to pick a vehicle that I like to drive more than her XC so I'd stop taking her car when available. I doubt she'll relax her position to find out what her car weighs. Oh well.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts