SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
247 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Extended my XC90 lease for three months hoping there will be some good lease deal on the XC60 3.2 in September!

·
Registered
558 Posts
Re: Awaiting a "deal" (drpie)

Not sure you are going to see any better than now. With the XC60 selling fairly well and the overall market on a bit of an upswing, Volvo is not going to give money away unless they have to. Good luck!
http://********************/smile/emcocktl.gif

·
Registered
719 Posts
December might bring some Costco deals.

·
Registered
8,839 Posts

Hard part will be actually getting an XC60 3.2 in Sept.

Don't know what you consider a "deal"

·
Registered
2021 Volvo S60 T5 AWD
7,286 Posts

Quote, originally posted by drpie »
Extended my XC90 lease for three months hoping there will be some good lease deal on the XC60 3.2 in September!

Good luck. You'll most likely have to do a special order as many dealers do not have in-stock units. I ordered my XC60 T6 a month ago with estimated delivery mid-November and there are 9 people ahead of me. My local dealer's XC60 3.2 order list has 22 names on it. I'm getting my car at absolute cost because I buy so many cars from them, but other dealers are sticking to MSRP or close to. It would probably be cheaper, payment wise, to lease another XC90 3.2 than a XC60 3.2.

·
Registered
247 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Re: Awaiting a "deal" (njb8199)

I buy so many cars from my dealer as well!!!

·
Registered
3,481 Posts

I've been toying with the idea of losing the R (which i love, btw) for one of these, but local inventory has plummeted over the last few weeks. Sure are a lot of deals on the XC90 V-8 Sports though (which I also love).

As mentioned earlier, with the way these are selling, i don't expect to see ANY deals on them in the near future. No reason for them to offer one if they continue to sell like this.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Re: Awaiting a "deal" (T5 for Life)

I think that the best deals were to be had right as the XC60 was introduced - the economy sucked, Volvo did not know how well this car would sell. I got almost $9k off MSRP on a 3yr lease in April. http://********************/smile/emlove.gif

Not sure what the offers currently are...

·
Registered
2021 Volvo S60 T5 AWD
7,286 Posts
Re: Awaiting a "deal" (tytek)

I'm getting mine for about $11k off MSRP as well.

Can't wait for the damn thing to get here. Should be a lot easier to drive than the XC90.

·
Registered
3,481 Posts
Re: Awaiting a "deal" (njb8199)

Quote, originally posted by njb8199 »
I'm getting mine for about $11k off MSRP as well.

Can't wait for the damn thing to get here. Should be a lot easier to drive than the XC90.

why? The XC90 isn't exactly a suburban and has better visibility from what I've read.

·
Registered
2021 Volvo S60 T5 AWD
7,286 Posts
Re: Awaiting a "deal" (T5 for Life)

Quote, originally posted by T5 for Life »

why? The XC90 isn't exactly a suburban and has better visibility from what I've read.

I park on the streets of DC. The XC60's more compact size + rear view camera will help with parallel parking.

I have never had any need for 3 rows of seats.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts