SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi!

I have been trying to reset the control module adaption on my S80 2002 auto gearbox, AW55-50SN.
I can start the CMA adaption etc in VIDA but when I try to do the runs at different RPMs it just wont flash that some gear changes are complete.
Specificly the low RPM one I find hard to complete. VIDA instructs to accelerate to 1000RPM and keep throttle steady and accelerate to highest gear possible.
At 1000RPM how can I get further than 2nd gear? And even that is hard to shift in to at 1000RPM lol. And lets say I want to do the 1800RPM run and get it to 4th gear, should I move the throttle to keep it running at 1800RPM at all gears?
VIDA states to keep throttle steady which will lower RPM for each gear change.... Gah this is driving me nuts. Tried to do this for more than 2 hours without completing all gear changes. :(

Anyone done this and have some advice?

·
Registered
853 Posts
You probably don't even have to do it. It should adapt all by itself based on your NORMAL driving style. Try this,, disconnect the battery,, both leads and touch them together. Reconnect them and drive it normally. It should reset by that alone.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts