SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,363 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So, yesterday I got the chance to return to Darlington Raceway's parking lot for some AutoX action! I ran STX and a personal fastest time of 53.280 seconds with a PAX time of 43.xxx so I was happy. Outran several of my buddies WRX's in the Street Mod class... I think the fastest time of the day was a shifter kart at 39 seconds :eek:

I also got a chance to use my new Kiwi Bluetooth OBD adapter with my android Torque app!

Seems to work flawlessly after calibration and entering custom weight, engine displacement, etc...

But what really made my day was................. registering 195.3hp @ 6375rpm! I'm guessing that's crank hp but STILL! :D

This is a rough Google/Torque view of one of my runs:

(From the green down and back then around to the next part of the track)

Sorry I don't have any photos or videos... I was the announcer for the first run group and then was too busy driving after lunch...

·
Registered
4,007 Posts
not bad! im jealous you guys are still auto x at this time of year.

·
Registered
1,363 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
It was a beautiful 70 degree day to get out and shred some tire! Looking forward to next season.

·
Registered
3,256 Posts
Nice!

·
Registered
1,363 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Ok, so I read up on the Torque HP readings and it says if you have wheel spin the number will be elevated... I knew those numbers were too good to be true! Plus its calculations are whp! I'll try to get some new data out soon... I'm sure ill be disappointed coming down from 195. :mad:

·
Registered
2,014 Posts
I tried it myself so I advise not to trust Torque app for torqe/power figures. Not even close to dyno figures.

Boost figure is more realistic although it is still not measured but calculated.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts