SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Been searching on autotrader, cars.com, edmunds, carmax, and volvo cpo site for a lower miles xc60. More than likely will have to drive to get it or have it shipped in as I am located in Oklahoma. Any suggestions for other websites I am overlooking to locate this vehicle?

·
Registered
8,740 Posts
Been searching on autotrader, cars.com, edmunds, carmax, and volvo cpo site for a lower miles xc60. More than likely will have to drive to get it or have it shipped in as I am located in Oklahoma. Any suggestions for other websites I am overlooking to locate this vehicle?
Check with Park Place or Volvo of Dallas. I see a lot of their plate frames on cars here cause the local dealer is a joke.

·
Super Moderator
15,166 Posts
CraigsList and Ebay are always good sources for finding local cars. There's a lot of small used car dealers that only post on the auction sites.

I often use AutoTempest just to search everything at once.

·
Registered
401 Posts
I see from another post that your are close to making an out of state deal so I assume you have found something. Just be cautious. I know how you feel living in OK; I live in AR and there is only one Volvo dealer hear and too far away. I have purchased and sold several Volvo's in the past eight years since moving here and I have been successful using Craigslist, but I have always viewed them before the purchase. I have made the best buys from individuals. I only purchased one from a dealer in Ft. Smith. When I was looking for my present Volvo I looked at the Tulsa dealer, but was not impressed. They had little to offer in what I was wanting and the one they had that even came close was way over priced. Good luck.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts