SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
505 Posts
Re: (beers)

Quote, originally posted by beers »
How does this work? Do the doors autolock after the car reaches a set speed, or does it happen when the transmission is put in Drive?

The doors are locked automatically once the car reaches 7 kmph.

· Registered
505 Posts
Re: (denzo)

Quote, originally posted by denzo »
Its so great that the S40 and V50 allow the owner to decide what personal settings they want and can program them from the cars infotainment unit on the dash themselves

That's how it should be and is in many other cars. The XC90 is special.

· Registered
505 Posts
Re: (denzo)

Quote, originally posted by denzo »
Hi ... I know the XC90 is special .... I've test driven an XC90 T6 .... I have a humble V50 .. but would love a Volvo V70 R .....

Hey, I was being sarcastic when I said the XC90 is "special" given that things that are simple on other cars, including other Volvos, have been implemented in ways that make them complex on the Xc90 (MOST sound system, user setup changes, etc. are examples).

· Registered
505 Posts
Re: Auto lock option not available. (ig_mb)

The least count for time that the service guys use may be 30 minutes so the minimum they quote is 30 minutes even though the actual work may only take 2 minutes.

It's a technique that can make their department really productive. They can show 12 hours of billable work for the 8 hours they actually put in.

Do these guys ever get audited? I don't think so.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.