SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
415 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
....message today and the function stopped working. The switch does not have the light either. Did it happen to anybody? Can it be a fuse problem? I could not find a specific fuse for it. Thanks.

·
Registered
2018 XC60 T6 Inscription
96 Posts
It's happened to me 5 or 6 times in the 2 years I've had my 2018 XC60. Auto hold is always back next time I start the car.

·
Registered
117 Posts
On my ‘16, it was a fault in the brake switch. The entire console contol section, including the start switch and drive mode selector, had to be replaced. Only the new style start switch is available, so clockwise for startvand stop.

·
Registered
1 Posts
On my ‘16, it was a fault in the brake switch. The entire console contol section, including the start switch and drive mode selector, had to be replaced. Only the new style start switch is available, so clockwise for startvand stop.
Hi Jake, how much did you spend for the repair?

·
Registered
6 Posts
It's happened to me 5 or 6 times in the 2 years I've had my 2018 XC60. Auto hold is always back next time I start the car.
This happened to me today. Including the esc disabled. After restarting my car Auto Hold came back on an ESC re engaged as well.
T6 2019

·
Registered
117 Posts
Hi Jake, how much did you spend for the repair?
Under warranty. The tech tried to tell me it was from spilled coffee in the switch. I wasn’t buying it, although I could see how that design could lead to it.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

1 - 6 of 6 Posts