·
Registered
605 Posts
Will this program keys and fobs? on a 2000MY

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I doubt it, I believe that dealers are the only ones that can mate key fobs to vehicles.

Not 100% sure, someone can correct me/verify if right/wrong.

I know this tool reads/resets transmission, airbag, engine codes, and gives live data readouts of the various vehicle sensors among other functions.

See the picture of the box, it describes what it does in better detail.

·
Registered
130 Posts
It won't program keyfobs. I have two of these, they do tcu, ecu, abs and live readouts. The unit has plenty of memory where other manufacturers files can be added to it also.

·
Registered
605 Posts
Got some money leftover from the holidays, so I'll be getting Vida/Dice

·
Registered
633 Posts
Yea I ended up finding something else last night. wasn't sure if I was going to hear back from you. Sorry for contacting you yesterday for nothing.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hello, i am a newbie on the site and i happened to see you post. I know I am grasping at straws but do you still have the eu702 reader for sale ..

Thanks

Coalvatis

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Welcome to the site Coalvatis! I do have the scanner as pictured for sale.

In case you are new to forums and their lingo:
If you are logged in, you can click on my "tankhokie" name to the left of this post and a window will pop up - choose "Private Message" and you can send me a message about any details, setup payment, etc. All off the public area where only you and I can see. These Private Messages are abbreviated "PM" as in "Just PM me if your interested!"

Thanks,
tankhokie

1 - 18 of 18 Posts