SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Any SS member Austin area R owners? If so I'd like to know if you have any solid indy recommendations. Also a meet-up could be fun too!

Thanks

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Let this be your friend: http://forums.swedespeed.com/showthread.php?221704-P2-R-Owners-Map!

Welcome to SS :) It's a fun and helpful community, use the search function and see what is out there already as most questions have already been answered before. Helps keep the forum less cluttered.

Cheers!
Thanks for the tip. I've added my location to the map and tried the search function but got no relevant results, so I thought I'd post a fresh thread. :thumbup:

·
Registered
744 Posts
I've used Austin Vol-Tech in North Austin for years and have been happy with them. Welcome to SS!

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I've used Austin Vol-Tech in North Austin for years and have been happy with them. Welcome to SS!
Awesome! Someone actually recommended them to me this evening. Thanks! I've been lurking for a few months now while searching for the right VR. Finally purchased one on Monday and I'm in love. I feel like I'm cheating on my XC, but it just feels so right! Ha. I've noticed folks on SS often have meet-ups, grab food, go driving etc. Know of anything similar in our area? I think it sounds like a lot of fun.

·
Registered
744 Posts
Congrats on your VR. I also have an XC and they are both nice in their own way.

The local VCOA Chapter has a meet tomorrow in Marble Falls. Info: http://tinyurl.com/nghat5d

I won't be able to make it, but they usually get a pretty good group.

·
Registered
12 Posts
I've used Capitol V in south Austin since getting my R earlier this year. They are cool with me sourcing my own parts which is a plus. I've heard good things about Vol-Tech too, and they sent me a flyer with a 20% off coupon, but they are bit too far from me for regular service.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts