SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I read about all the good deals people were getting on S40's in July. Does anyone know of August incentives, or where to research this? I want to buy my first S40 soooo bad.

·
Super Moderator
39,289 Posts
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Green Goblin:<BR><B>I read about all the good deals people were getting on S40's in July. Does anyone know of August incentives, or where to research this? I want to buy my first S40 soooo bad.</B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>Well, you have about 28 days left; they have been extended to 8.31.2002. I doubt that they will be extended further as inventory is thinning out. <P>Yannis<BR><P>

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for the reply - does anyone know what the incentives are right now? Are they published somewhere on the web? (I have checked Edmunds and CarsDirect already)

·
Registered
1,136 Posts
are these the ones you're talking about? These are on the new.volvocars.com site. go to the one for v/s40 and you can see the "three great packages"<P>for v40<P>PREMIUM PLUS PACKAGE SAVINGS $3,265<BR>Total Package Value $4,235<BR>Special Value Price $970<BR>Package includes: Power Glass Sunroof, Premium Sound System, In-Dash CD, Simulated Wood Trim, Trip Computer, Power Driver's Seat and Leather Seating Surfaces.<P>PREMIUM PACKAGE SAVINGS $2,465<BR>Total Package Value $2,935<BR>Special Value Price $470<BR>Package includes: Power Glass Sunroof, Premium Sound System, In-Dash CD, Simulated Wood Trim, Trip Computer and Power Driver's Seat.<P>SPORT PACKAGE SAVINGS $1,030<BR>Total Package Value $1,500<BR>Special Value Price $470<BR>Package includes: Rear Spoiler, Front Fog Lights, Sport Steering Wheel, Aluminum-Look Inlays and 10-Spoke Alloy Wheels.<P>and s40<P>PREMIUM PLUS PACKAGE SAVINGS $3,265<BR>Total Package Value $4,235<BR>Special Value Price $970<BR>Package includes: Power Glass Sunroof, Premium Sound System, In-Dash CD, Simulated Wood Trim, Trip Computer, Power Driver's Seat and Leather Seating Surfaces.<P>PREMIUM PACKAGE SAVINGS $2,465<BR>Total Package Value $2,935<BR>Special Value Price $470<BR>Package includes: Power Glass Sunroof, Premium Sound System, In-Dash CD, Simulated Wood Trim, Trip Computer and Power Driver's Seat.<P>SPORT PACKAGE SAVINGS $1,030<BR>Total Package Value $1,500<BR>Special Value Price $470<BR>Package includes: Rear Spoiler, Front Fog Lights, Sport Steering Wheel, Aluminum-Look Inlays and 10-Spoke Alloy Wheels.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Sorry, I'll be more specific.<BR>Factory to dealer incentives ?<BR>End of year blowout, clear 02's off the lot special incentives, $xxxx under invoice incentives?<BR>

·
Super Moderator
39,289 Posts
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Green Goblin:<BR><B>Sorry, I'll be more specific.<BR>Factory to dealer incentives ?<BR>End of year blowout, clear 02's off the lot special incentives, $xxxx under invoice incentives?</B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P><BR>Yes, the discounted prices on the packages listed above have taken place as of April 18 and they will continue until the last MY2002S/V40 is killing bugs. The cash alternative available are as follows:<P>Any S/V40 equipped with Premium or Premium Plus gets $2,400. Any S/V40 not equipped with either of the these two packages will get $4,000.<P>Yannis<BR><P>

1 - 6 of 6 Posts