·
Registered
13,624 Posts
What's up with Wichita?

·
Registered
5,731 Posts
What's up with Wichita?
Spring. New skid plate. Mounting hardware didn’t survive shipping so need to run to Home Depot and get washers.

Package looked like this when it arrived from ipd

·
Registered
16,806 Posts
Spring. New skid plate. Mounting hardware didn’t survive shipping so need to run to Home Depot and get washers.

Lol ipd sucks. Although to be fair my dealings with customer service when stuff went wrong have been excellent but I'd rather just get a good product in the first place.

·
Registered
16,806 Posts

·
Registered
983 Posts

Didn't you get some leather for an interior refresh ? What's the progress ? Maybe you have something posted in the V forum, i don't get over there much

·
Registered
5,731 Posts
Didn't you get some leather for an interior refresh ? What's the progress ? Maybe you have something posted in the V forum, i don't get over there much
Pandemic hit and the budget got pulled because seats are difficult to find.

·
Registered
16,806 Posts

·
Registered
5,731 Posts

·
Registered
16,806 Posts
Infested with flood water?
No they actually looked pretty clean. Yard is dryyyyyyyyyy so a little dusty but that's it.

·
Registered
5,731 Posts

·
Registered
13,624 Posts

That's a shame. Same thing happened to me with a hitch from etrailer a few years ago - hitch was almost outside the box more than inside it, lol. Happily, the one I just put on my car was packed incredibly well by etrailer.

·
Super Moderator
8,724 Posts
rPowered, can you add 'and BaT caves' to the thread title. at 2 am mountain time I'm a little off my game here.
No Problemo. :cool:

1 - 20 of 2244 Posts