SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,199 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just a heads up for anybody looking for great bass on a budget...<p>This is the sub I have in my car:<p><A HREF="http://www.crutchfield.com/S-RPSkec63KPR/cgi-bin/ProdView.asp?wm=fp&I=037ATB10AT&g=51000" TARGET="_blank">http://www.crutchfield.com/S-R...51000</A><p>It is on sale again for 179.99.... Which is a great value.... It even comes with ALL of the necessary wiring, which typically can cost up to $60 bucks additional....<p>I have had many subs, and this thing has really impressed me.... For the most part, I just got it to subtly augment the factory radio, but it actually hits really hard when it needs to....<p>Easily as good as some of the subs in the $500-$900 range(I've had 'em)....<p>If you have the room in your trunk/cargo area, it's a great addition to the sound system... Install is fairly simple as the amp is integrated into the sub... All connections are quick disconnect and it comes with mounting straps...<p>The grill is a little gaudy, but you can always replace/paint...<p>This had been on sale about 3 months ago and then disapeared, so grab 'em before they are sold out again....

·
Registered
1,199 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Re: Audiobahn Subwoofer (dugums)

Not trying to advertise, I just like to share when there is a really good product people might not know about!!!<p><BR><BR>
<i>Modified by dugums at 8:51 PM 8-17-2006</i>

·
Registered
74 Posts

Hi Dugums,<p>Saw your recommendations. Have a 04 S60 R that I would like to add this to. Your comments about the wiring (up to $60 additional) - was that included from Crutchfield or from Audiobahn? Thanks.<p>Dave

·
Registered
1,199 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Re: Audiobahn Subwoofer (cadeca8)

Sorry, not on here that much anymore..<p>Audiobahn supplies the wiring kit with their sub.

·
Registered
74 Posts

Thanks...found it on sale at Amazon for a pretty good deal. Your descriptions have me sold!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts