SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, I have 2003 XC70 with hu-603 audio system and have a pioneer mvh-a210bt radio and it has worked just fine for a year. A few months ago three of the speakers started to sound too quietly, only the front right was fine. I thougt it could be a amplifier gone bad, so I bought a new one but it didn’t help at all, still three of them doesn’t work well, with front right being the only one working.
I also tested the speakers by switching the rca cables in the radio, and no matter how they were connected, the front right was still the only one working.
I think it’s quite unlikely, that all three speakers have gone bad at the same time, and they don’t sound broken, just not enough sound and bass coming from them.
Have anyone else encountered similar problems, since I have now bought a new amplifier and I am not wishing to spend too much for the audio, unless I know what’s the problem with it.

·
Registered
2,197 Posts
If you want some cheap replacement speakers to test with I have a bunch, just pay shipping :) you're right though, unlikely that they all died at once. What amp are they going through?

Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk

1 - 3 of 3 Posts