SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

Audi SUV

1K views 9 replies 9 participants last post by  COMark 
#1 ·
I followed a new Audi SUV on the highway this morning. I thought it interesting that the only tail lights I saw lit were the ones in the bumper. They seemed to be tail light and brake light both. The big 'traditional' tail lights never lit up.

Conditions were raining/foggy and low light and it did look like headlights, not DRL's where on.

BTW, much better looking in person and leaps better than the Tourag

#5 ·
Saw one in a car show. My head brushed the headliner, can't recall a vehicle that massive ever coming up short (no pun) in that area. There's more headroom in an S40. Weird, especially coming from the Germans.

#8 ·
Re: (rfkuehn)

Quote, originally posted by rfkuehn »
Saw one in a car show. My head brushed the headliner, can't recall a vehicle that massive ever coming up short (no pun) in that area. There's more headroom in an S40. Weird, especially coming from the Germans.

Were the seats lowered down?? They are all adjustable in the Q7

#9 ·
Re: (rfkuehn)

Quote, originally posted by rfkuehn »

A little surprised! Looking forward in seeing the Q7 in person (I hated the new grill on Audi's when I saw the first pictures but has grown on me), the overall specs of the car suggests that it's bigger compared to the XC90. Then again they might have wanted to lower the overall height for better handling.

Thinking of going back to Audi for myself and keeping the XC70 for the wife.

Later,

#10 ·
Re: (jib)

Quote, originally posted by jib »
Those big "lights" that go up the rear pillar on the XC90 don't light up either, although it would be nice it they did.

true, and I agree. But the Audi tail light doesn't light at all??

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.