SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
712 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
- Thanks Volvo for updating the FW on 3.2 XC90s. The enginine and transmission now work together instead of the transmission fighting to keep the engine below its power band.

- Thanks for putting bigger brakes on the '13 S60 RDs although it's too late for me. I ran out and bought a '12 as soon as I could last year. Would be nice if Volvo supported an OEM upgrade kit that didn't void the warranty.

- Thanks for the continued Sensus updates.

- You cannot be an aspiring premium auto maker and offer only I4 engines. Focus your investment on making the T5 and T6 engines more fuel efficient and forget the 4.

- The current styling of all current models is beautiful - from the 10 year old XC90 design to the latest S60. EVOLVE the current designs when it's time to update, don't be revolutionary. Please don't ruin the lineup with that Concept You crap.

·
Registered
168 Posts
If Volvo was going to do more of "what works", they'd make a halo vehicle modern day P1800 with an inline 6 mounted longitudinally (400 HP, give or take), manual trans, and rear wheel drive. Too bad they are still more interested in selling "tall wagons" to soccer moms than where the company was in the 50's and 60's.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts