SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
3,064 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wondering if anyone has spoken to Matt (phuz) lately? I've emailed him a few times with no response regarding the order I placed for an HD TCV on 6/1. Just want to make sure everything is OK?

Thanks.

·
Registered
1,000 Posts
Its fun that he doesn't share tracking numbers and even though he charges 16 bucks for shipping and handling a 1-3 pound item, he uses parcel post (the cheapest usps offers). It took 17 or so days for me to get my tcv (its was in stock) and a month later I am still waiting on my vacuum lines.

Took him several emails and a not so nicely worded "cancel my order" for him to reply to me. Not happy with the service.

·
Registered
233 Posts
Its fun that he doesn't share tracking numbers and even though he charges 16 bucks for shipping and handling a 1-3 pound item, he uses parcel post (the cheapest usps offers). It took 17 or so days for me to get my tcv (its was in stock) and a month later I am still waiting on my vacuum lines.

Took him several emails and a not so nicely worded "cancel my order" for him to reply to me. Not happy with the service.
Thats good to know. Thanks for the heads up.

·
Registered
3,064 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I received an email back from him today and apparently the TCV has already shipped out, although I didn't receive any notification.

At the time of ordering, there were 4 units left in stock, and a few days later the stock dropped to just one unit, so I am confident that one of those 3 was mine.

Should hopefully be receiving the TCV soon.

·
Registered
104 Posts
I had no problem when I ordered mine, I know he is very busy with everything but he does come through for sure ! I will do business with him again in the near future for my intercooler.

·
Registered
1,822 Posts
He posted something on Facebook today about his new DP WITH E cut-out pre-installed :thumbup:

So he's around.

·
Registered
4,477 Posts
Hopefully he's learned to weld by now...I welded better when I was 13

·
Registered
1,341 Posts
When I ordered my DP last summer, I received a tracking number and his service was top notch! Remember this isn't his main job, he does this on the side.

·
Registered
3,758 Posts
Hopefully he's learned to weld by now...I welded better when I was 13
Then why didn't you make one instead of buy one if your such the master welder by now? :D

·
Registered
4,477 Posts
No time :(....and to make the first one is time consuming but after having a gig and such it is easy

·
Registered
4,477 Posts
Some do.....others don't

Sorry I've been in no where Georgia all week and my grammer is becoming noticeable worse

·
Registered
1,555 Posts
And spelling, apparently. It's grammar.

·
Registered
4,477 Posts
I know...

Your shure well at wurds...

That's how people talk where I am

·
Registered