SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

Include owner's car photo(s) in the signature?

• No (I'm boring)

Votes: 0 0.0%
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
6,436 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys/gals,
I think it would be FANTASTIC if we could insert photos in our signatures. I think maybe 150 pixels in height could be the limit. I think this would enhance the profile of your typical user, and at the same time would make this forum more fun! What do you say??!!

I have a cool kickass signature I want to use!! hehe

·
Registered
3,126 Posts
I say "yes." :p

·
Premium Member
8,708 Posts
I'm for this idea. This also reduces the 3-4 lines of signaaure "Classified-like signatures" at bay ;)
I think most major automotive forums out there allow this, and this will bring SS up-to-date with a cool factor (sorry if this sounds lame..). The other thing we need to add to this is custom Avatars, we've been given a set of Volvo ones, which are okay, but limited. The last thing is a better set of emoticons, our old forum had a larger set than the current one we have. Sounds cheezy, but it makes this place a bit more interesting.

The only thing that would signal red flags is that this would need more moderation to prevent non-advertisers / non-vendors in creating banner ads. Moderators don't have the power/priviledges to make changes to one's signature, resorting to blackholing or deleting the user's posts.

Btw, this should be directed to Administrators and Owners Not moderators (we're just puny petty volunteers / pawns ) LOL

·
Registered
305 Posts
bump

·
Registered
1,242 Posts
I would like this as well.

Sent from my DROID RAZR

·
Administrator
55,929 Posts
hmm - will give this some thought guys - thanks.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts