SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Super Moderator
39,233 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As of now, XC90 T6s cannot be ordered with either Premium and/or Security packages. <p>There are problems with meeting the demand from the suppliers of 18" ATLANTIS alloys and the side laminated windows.<p>The only part of the Premium package that you can order is the Premium Audio optio ($700). There are some pre-built T6s with the full Premium package; if they are not sold, I am sure your salesperson will tell you what (s)he has and you can choose from there.<p>I have been told that this problem should be eliminated in a month or so...<p><br>Yannis

·
Registered
116 Posts
Re: ATTENTION for those ready to place an order... (GrecianVolvo)

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:<HR>As of now, XC90 T6s cannot be ordered with either Premium and/or Security packages. <p>There are problems with meeting the demand from the suppliers of 18" ATLANTIS alloys and the side laminated windows.<p>The only part of the Premium package that you can order is the Premium Audio optio ($700). There are some pre-built T6s with the full Premium package; if they are not sold, I am sure your salesperson will tell you what (s)he has and you can choose from there.<p>I have been told that this problem should be eliminated in a month or so...<p><br>Yannis<HR></BLOCKQUOTE><p>Yannis,<p>I was under the impression that the Premium Audio can only be obtained via the Premium Package, so is this a stand-alone option for the T6 also?<p>Crikey<BR><BR>
[Modified by crikey, 9:09 AM 10-15-2002]

·
Super Moderator
39,233 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Re: ATTENTION for those ready to place an order... (crikey)

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:<HR><br>Yannis,<p>I was under the impression that the Premium Audio can only be obtained via the Premium Package, so is this a stand-alone option for the T6 also?<p>Crikey<br><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><p>No, your information is/was right. At this point, Volvo does not have a big enough supply of 18" wheels so they were going to scrap the entire Premium package. But they decided that, for the time being and until the 18" wheel issue is resolved, to offer the Premium Audio as a standalone option. This is temporary. I was happy to see that as a lot of T6 customers prefer the Dolby Surround Sound system.<p>Yannis

·
Registered
56 Posts
Re: ATTENTION for those ready to place an order... (crikey)

Do you think that they will have the Security Package figured out in about a month also? I just placed an order for a T6/Climate/Versatility and I told him to order the SP, just in case it is ready when they start to build it. They quoted Feb/Mar for delivery.

·
Super Moderator
39,233 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Re: ATTENTION for those ready to place an order... (kelly54)

Security package would push your car toward February/March, that is correct.<p>Yannis

1 - 6 of 6 Posts