·
Registered
117 Posts
Nice. Thanks!
Just saved $10/ month!

·
Registered
1,731 Posts
Do you guys really use the ATT hotspot in the car? Is it that practical?

·
Registered
117 Posts
I’m almost always at home, at work or in the car, so WiFi in all those places means I can get a cheap phone plan. Also the kids can watch movies or whatever on long trips. At least that’s how I justify it

·
Registered
338 Posts
Att blows ...

I’d read the fine print with the electron microscope on that $15 plan. What’s rate AFTER the intro period

they nickel and dime you on everything. Plus their service sucks.

And try getting a iphone unlocked! Lying bastards.

I still remember their clown of a ceo pretending to swagger like he had anything to do with the iphone on 2007 while on the same stage as Jobs.

Left them 5 years and have never looked back....

No throttling ... yeah I watch 4K on my phone ... 1970 called they want their marketing team back.

No hidden data, txting limits

And ... well you get the idea.

And a cheaper total bill.

You’ve be forewarned.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Registered
123 Posts
I’m going to try it. I use T-Mobile, and while it is definitely value, I spend a lot of time on weekend trips out of coverage. Where I am, Verizon is probably best, but expensive, and yeah, $15 to have music, podcasts, streaming, etc., over T-Mobile is a worth trying. I have 7 phones on my family plan, ATT is cost prohibitive, but I’ll try this at $15.

Thanks for the tip!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
65 Posts
Looks like there are no contract or cancellation penalties so I think I’ll try it for a couple of months with Spotify.

I was able to get a free trial at the same time. Not a ton of data included in the trial but also have no idea how much data my car could use between commuting and running to hockey all fall and winter.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,212 Posts
Not really useful to me. If I need a hotspot, I’ll use my iPhone.

·
Registered
1,338 Posts
I had the plan and then let’s it lapse and have not missed a beat. Of course my phones are all on unlimited plans.....I still get Spotify, Tunein and weather using the internal internet connection.....

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Registered
23 Posts
Anyone know .. is the $15 a month deal happen all the time? I mean, it says it expires Oct 31, but .. will they offer it again in November?

I ask because .. I went with their trial .. 3 free month plan. It expires in January. I think I would go with the $10 a month plan right after that .. but if the deal isn't offered in January, I'd be out of luck.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts