SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,997 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Lexington, Ohio (20 May 2006) - The At Speed Motorsports Volvo S60 R scored a podium finish in the SPEED World Challenge GT race at the Mid-Ohio Sports Car Course. Piloted by former SPEED GT Champion Michael Galati, the car finished third after a see-saw battle with second place finisher and current series points leader Lawson Aschenbach that saw the Volvo pass the Porsche for second place early in the race only to be re-passed just before the end.

Full Story

·
Registered
299 Posts
Wooooo!!!!!! Great job guys!!!!!!!!!!!!
I was all excited was I saw the volvo in 2nd place. Can't wait till next race... good luck.

·
Registered
137 Posts
Watched the race. Awesome!! Loved seeing the Porsche behind the Volvo, thats where it should be. One question.... Is Mike Galati to stay on as driver permanently?

·
Registered
2,070 Posts
Re: At Speed Motorsports Volvo Scores Podium Finish at Mid-Ohio SPEED GT Race (Polartek)

I saw the race too...pretty impressive...would liked to have seen more action however...what other circuits provide more opportunities to pass?

Congrats Galati http://********************/smile/emthup.gif

·
Registered
1,800 Posts
Re: At Speed Motorsports Volvo Scores Podium Finish at Mid-Ohio SPEED GT Race (pafox)

Congrats to the team, great job.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Re: At Speed Motorsports Volvo Scores Podium Finish at Mid-Ohio SPEED GT Race ([email protected])

Glad to see the car finish on the podium! Congrats to all who developed the car! Great job boys our efforts finally paid off!

·
Super Moderator
14,834 Posts
volvo pride.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.