SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

At Last: 2019 V60

3K views 22 replies 17 participants last post by  TnoV60 
#1 ·
It's been a long wait, from the announcement last February, to waiting until December to order, but she's finally here-my 2019 V60 Inscription! Still fresh off the boat, but here's a few pics in the meantime.

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Audi Automotive design
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Alloy wheel Motor vehicle

See less See more
#6 ·
Congrats! Did it come with the “Full LED Active High Beam System” headlights like the new 2019 S60’s? Hoping automakers get the green light to enable them this year.

#7 ·
Congrats! Did it come with the "Full LED Active High Beam System" headlights like the new 2019 S60's? Hoping automakers get the green light to enable them this year.
They at least say it on the headlights themselves, and there's an 'A' (auto) high beam setting on the stalk, but I've yet to take a night drive. I'll certainly report back once I know.

#12 ·
Perfect look! I love it. We have the same car in our office pool ar is amazing. I see you got the integrated exhaust tips!

#16 ·
Thanks! I didn't come across your post showing that one until after I'd ordered, but it helped reassure me it was a good combo to choose.

Congrats! Please update us on your initial impressions...
I'm coming from a 10yr old Accord, so everything's new and wonderful to me! Handling is very good. Feels very composed in the twisties, and is definitely more nimble turning at low speeds than a V90 I rented. I've been able to get decent fuel economy so far. As long as there's not excessive stop-and-go, I can average 23-ish mpg. Stop/start does a decent job of sensing times when turning off isn't ideal, but auto hold is a bit more jumpy than I'd like. It's definitely a low car. I tend to raise my seat up a bit, and couldn't go too far without hitting my head. Low load floor and all, but I can tell why people like crossovers for easier access. Headlights are amazing, as are the seats, speakers, and material quality. Questions about other areas, please let me know. I'll update as I notice more stuff.

Where are you located?
Atlanta

#15 ·
It's been a long wait, from the announcement last February, to waiting until December to order, but she's finally here-my 2019 V60 Inscription! Still fresh off the boat, but here's a few pics in the meantime.
Where are you located?

#17 ·
Congrats! The white looks really nice on the wagon. Are those 19" rims?
How does the engine exhaust sound under boost?

I ordered my V60 in late November, got a build confirmation late January, and got off the boat at Port Hueneme last Tuesday. I'll still not heard from my dealership on an ETA :(

#18 ·
Yep, they're the 19's. It's been either cold or rainy here in GA lately, so no windows-down pulls yet unfortunately! There is a decent exhaust note at cold starts though

BTW, it took roughly 6 days for mine to show up at the dealer. So hopefully any day for you now!

#19 ·
Congrats on the new ride. It's definitely a step up from what you had prior.

Enjoy and congrats again!!. When the dust settles a bit, please post more photos.

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk

#22 ·
Yep, Volvo keeps delivering the best looking wagons in the world.

#23 ·
love it. Front is so aggressive and well done and the trunk is a mix between the previous V60 and the previous V70.

This is a beuty and take good care of it

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.