Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
SOLD
SOLD
SOLD

UPDATE: Better photos included at the bottom of the post

I will be at Carlisle this Saturday probably for most of the day

Three 18x8" OZ Ultraleggera Wheels with necessary hubcentric rings
- These wheels fit over R calipers without spacers
- They are in need of some cosmetic work, no curb rash but small dings and scratches here and there from regular Pennsylvania road debris
- Still need to clean them up and get proper photos, but provided some quick shots below
- 4 hubcentric rings are available
- The 4th wheel died to a pothole, and was already in the market for new wheels anyway so that's why I'm selling
- Brand new these are over $350 a piece on TireRack where I originally purchased the set - I want to sell the remaining wheels at $180 each or all 3 wheels for $450 ($150/wheel), prices are not set in stone and I am certainly willing to negotiate
- Center caps have already been claimed, but are available $10/each from TireRack (see options in link below)
- Local purchase/pickup is greatly preferred, and I am potentially willing to drive to meet a buyer based on time/distance.
- If these wheels are still available after Carlisle, then I will consider shipping these if a buyer is interested, and I am more than willing to get better photos of the wheels. Wheels are located in Doylestown, PA 18902. Shipping will be at buyer's expense. PayPal only.

- Link to wheels on TireRack

Hubcentric rings are zip-tied to the wheel so they don't get lost :)

Also disregard the tires in the picture above, unless you are really in the market for winter tires that will fit a 2005 Chevy Cobalt LT that have been driven on for 3 seasons by my girlfriend lol

UPDATED PHOTOS:

ALL WHEELS

WHEEL ONE

WHEEL TWO

WHEEL THREE

SOLD
SOLD
SOLD

1 - 1 of 1 Posts