SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, just picked up an 2012 S60 T5 and loving the car. Getting ready for winter and was going to pick up some cheap steelies however I found a good deal on some mint condition Arrakis rims which would look a whole lot better. Pretty sure the offset is fine at 49mm vs 50mm and I can get Hub rings to go from 65.1mm to 63.4mm.
Just looking for confirmation that these will still fit and will not have any other issues with rubbing etc..

Thanks for your help!

·
Super Moderator
39,289 Posts
I just do not like those rims for the simple fact (other than they look dated to me but that is just a personal opinion) they are a pain in the behind to keep clean.

They looked fine, back in 1999, but quite dated by today's wheel trends. Be prepared for a lot of cleaning time! ;)

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for the heads up. I agree they look like they will take some time to clean but not too concerned as they are only being used for winter rims and for the same price as steelies, I would rather have an alloy rim. Hopefully they fit!

·
Premium Member
8,708 Posts
Arrakis wheels should fit aside from the look. You will need hub centric rings though to avoid any vibrations, 63.4mm to 65.1mm as the center bores are different.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts