SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Good morning! I just pulled the seats (front and rear) and carpet from my project '04 S60 R, and it's gotta go.

It's complete, and in. Good repair minus a driver bolster separation, but the leather is still all there.

Cleanliness-wise, its sort of gross, but not uncleanable, which i may slowly knock out over the course of the week. The previous owner was a smoker/soda drinker, and apparently not too careful.

If you want all or part, I'm taking offers, and would probably let you have it all for around $150. Local pick up to Arnold, MD only.

As for trades I need a radiator, brake pads/rotors, and the usual high-failure suspension bits to make my R a viable daily driver.

Call or text 757-329-5570 for pics or to schedule a look-see.

·
Registered
2,199 Posts
My Gobi is in decent shape, so I'm not interested, but your post about being in Arnold caught my eye. My wife grew up in Arnold and went to Broadneck. Her family used to live on Rosslare drive.
Anyway, good luck.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for the bump. Yeah, Arnold is a good little town.

For anyone interested, this can be split up. Come and get it before I cut up the center head rest and turn it into a shift boot!!!

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Fronts are gone, rears and carpets still hanging around.

Anyone want this carpet for $25? And you could make a pretty mean couch out of this rear seat. $50

1 - 4 of 4 Posts