SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
501 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, I recently picked up an 05 S60 T5 that was in great condition except for acut in the armrest/ storage lid cover, which brings me to my problem...

I already picked up the new leather lid from the dealer and got the bottom two screws out but I have no idea how to access the top screws are, I removed the rubber stops thinking they would be hidden behind there but no luck and I don't want to pull on anything and risk breaking the cup holder or frame.

Any help would be appreciated, thank you.

·
Registered
2,555 Posts
Ask this in the R forum. Many of them have had their consoles apart multiple times

·
Registered
907 Posts
The car cigg port in the console got popped back inside.. how would I go fix that in my 06 S60?? Is there a way I could pop the cover on the back of the console and super glue the cigg port so it won't pop inside again?

·
Registered
5,846 Posts
If you pull out the bottom of the storage area, you should be able to get to the rear power port.

The leather covered arm rest is held on with 4 screws from what I remember. Two viable towards the front, two under the hinge cover. Pull out the bottom of storage and remove armrest at the hinge. Two torx screws. Then look at the hinge cover and release it where it connects to the top. The 2 remaining screws are there.

·
Registered
501 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thank you for your replies.

I was able to find the other two screws, by pulling on the outer edges of the cup holder on the underside of the lid. Just a note for anyone who tries this in the future it is easier to install the armrest by carefully removing the trim around the buttons and then reinstalling them once the new lid is mounted.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts