SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
169 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hard to see my taillights while I’m driving, but have been noticing other XC90’s taillights dimly lit during the day. Just wondering if the XC90 taillights are DRLed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
344 Posts
Just check the tail lights after starting the car.

·
Registered
220 Posts
Hard to see my taillights while I’m driving, but have been noticing other XC90’s taillights dimly lit during the day. Just wondering if the XC90 taillights are DRLed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
My XC90 does not. My E70 X5 did and I believe it was only my X5 that had it. I never seen any other X5 with DRLed taillights in the US that came like this from the factory, without it being programmed intentionally. My came like this from the factory. I think it was a mistake.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Yes, they are.. I noticed that with the DRL on the taillights are on too.. you can see the license plate light is on too

·
Registered
1,531 Posts
When light switch is in auto, the rears light up too. But in off, only the front DRL come on.

All, if not many cars, with DRL nowadays do the same.

What I'd have liked the most is the German cars styled parking lights allowing you to either switch on the left or right hand side parking lights depending on the side of the road you've parked at.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,356 Posts
When light switch is in auto, the rears light up too. But in off, only the front DRL come on.
That I didn't know, thanks! Will test it out in off mode out of curiosity 😁👍

1 - 7 of 7 Posts