SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
2019 xc90 Inscription. Harmon Kardon sound, no air suspension.

Just noticed last night that the two stalks off the steering wheel (for lights and wipers) are not illuminated. I don't remember if they ever were and maybe I turned them off somehow. Are they supposed to be?

·
Registered
29 Posts
Nope, no illumination there. I noticed too not long after taking delivery and assumed they didn’t do it because those functions are largely “auto” and the lighted stalks could be somewhat distracting.

·
Registered
111 Posts
You do also have the icons on the driver's display when the auto high-beams and the auto windshield wipers are on (and the icons disappear when they're not toggled on).

·
Registered
261 Posts
You do also have the icons on the driver's display when the auto high-beams and the auto windshield wipers are on (and the icons disappear when they're not toggled on).

Speaking of the headlight icons. When the headlights are set to auto, I get the low beam headlight icon in my display all the time, even when just the DRLs are on. This bothers me a bit with rain, you don't know if the headlights are on or just the drl. Do the headlights come on automatically when your wipers are on? Any other car I've ever owned will let you know if the headlights are actually on when you're in auto mode. I know it's a nit-picky thing, but for a company that stresses safety, it'd be nice to know when my headlights are actually on when it isn't nighttime.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts