SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,302 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have some friends scattered in Europe looking for some headlights for the R. What are friends for right? :)Anyway, want to get clarification about the years and models they should look for. thank you.

·
Registered
4,001 Posts
I have some friends scattered in Europe looking for some headlights for the R. What are friends for right? :)Anyway, want to get clarification about the years and models they should look for. thank you.
if you get them from the uk and want to run them here remember they won't be aimed correctly. i forget what other places drive on the wrong side...

otherwise '04 vs. '05 up may have had some wiring differences that would require a harness.

there were a few s60 models that had the lights but i forget which (awd models that paid for option maybe?), easier to just find them on an R.

·
Registered
1,341 Posts
R's have the silver headlight bezel the bi-xenons on non R's have black bezels but are essentially the same thing minus the color of the bezel.

·
Registered
4,017 Posts
everything will be the same, just take a look of the beam direction. The good is that Euro specs doesnt have the yellow part on the side, looks much more better without it.

·
Registered
974 Posts
everything will be the same, just take a look of the beam direction. The good is that Euro specs doesnt have the yellow part on the side, looks much more better without it.
That and actual high beams which are nice!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts