SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
SOLD

Hey there, I am selling an ARD Green tune that I bought a couple months ago for $330. The tune is a direct drop in for a stock turbo car. I am looking to get $300 shipped obo for the tuned ECU and I'm located in Portland, OR. You save on the ecu core charge and hassle.

I recently compared the ARD tune to a stock R ecu at the drag strip and my 1/4 mile time went from 15.7 (R ecu) to 14.4 (ARD ecu). That's with a completely stock set up aside from 3" exhaust. This tune absolutely rips. Lucky, who helped design the Ipd tunes among other things, is the mastermind behind this new wave of Volvo modifications. He is an amazing engineer and fabricator and I highly reccomend his company - ardtuning.com.

This is the best modification for the money that you can buy. If you have any questions, feel free to pm me on here, or email at [email protected].

Thanks for checking it out, Erik

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Add 40 HP with 40 seconds of work! Looking to sell this before Wednesday or I'll probably just keep it for my next car >=).

-Erik

·
Registered
178 Posts
Keep it for the next car! ;)

·
Registered
204 Posts
We'll I am interested. Do you have the build sheet from ARD? Did you have the ME 4.4 upgrade done to this ECU?

I have a 96 850 Turbo that will be getting a 16T and exhaust soon.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hey Lance, I don't have the build sheet in hand, but I'm sure I could get any info that you're looking for. I did not get the ME 4.4 upgrade nor the rear o2 delete. If that's something you're interested in, I believe lucky just charges the difference in cost to upgrade it as opposed to a whole new tune purchase.

-Erik

1 - 5 of 5 Posts