SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
765 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Everyone, Stony Brook University's student organization known as Stony Brook Motorsports is hosting a car show as a fund raising event. Any and all motor vehicles are invited to come. Im gonna copy and paste all the information below. For more information regarding the student organization go to <A HREF="http://www.stonybrookmotorsports.com" TARGET="_blank">http://www.stonybrookmotorsports.com</A> . <p>Date: Sunday, April 26, 2009 <br>Time: 8:00am - 5:00pm <br>Location: Stony Brook University <br>Street: 92 Circle Rd <br>City/Town: Stony Brook, NY 11794<p>Stony Brook Motorsports would like to invite you to be a part of our Annual Spring Car Show, on Sunday, April 26th 2009.<p>Location:<br>Admin/Faculty Overflow Lot Across From Wang Center. Make a right after entering main entrance at the light, parking lot is located on the right hand side off of Circle/N Loop Rd.<p><br>Hours:<br>Gates open @ 8:00 AM<br>Gates close when the parking lot capacity has been reached<br>Trophies by 2:45-3:00 pm<p>Price:<br>$5 General Admission, $2 off w/ SBU ID<br>$15 dollars entry fee to show (Includes Driver Fee)<br>Children under 12, FREE!!!<p>Parking:<br>There will be no pre-registration. If your group would like to park together; arrive early and drive in together as a group. <p>Stock, or not stock, there's something for everyone, including Muscle Cars, Imports, Euros, Bikes, Classics, Kit Cars, Exotic Cars plus many more! All makes, models and price ranges of vehicles are welcome.<p><br>Sponsors<p>If you are interested in becoming a sponsor or vendor, please contact me by email at [email protected]<p><br>Please forward any further questions or comments to [email protected] or shoot me a message on FB.<p>Thank you and we hope to see you there!<br>-STONY BROOK MOTORSPORTS <p>INVITE WHO EVER YOU'D LIKE!<p><br>Trophies:<br>Classes are listed below. There will be a 1st place and runner up for each category. We are debating a 3rd place trophy as well.<p>9 Classes:<p>*BEST OF SHOW*<p>Best:<p>Muscle<br>Import<br>Engine<br>Interior<br>Custom<br>Motorcycle/Bike<br>Truck/SUV<br>Paint<br>Sleeper (NEW FOR THIS YEAR)<p><br>questions, concerns or comments for us? Please let me know! <br>[email protected]<BR><BR>
<i>Modified by dizzyd89 at 6:26 PM 4-11-2009</i>

·
Registered
765 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
bump

·
Registered
765 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
re-bump<p>I am putting together a Volvo Section at this car show please let me know if you are comign so I have an idea of how much space to ask for

1 - 3 of 3 Posts