SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

181 - 200 of 480 Posts

·
Registered
1,767 Posts

·
Registered
212 Posts
2006 S60 T5 Auto just popped up in the Springs. A tad rough on the passenger side - looks like it may need a window as well (or there's some tape still hanging on)

·
Registered
2,044 Posts
i find offerup to be absolutely infuriating to use
Srsly... last night I was waiting around for a buyer... and the messaging system crashes for an hour. Lost the sales and the other guy was annoyed.

2006 V70R, Sapphire/Atacama, 260k mi, $5.4k
Clean, good price (finally a normal one),
Looks like the week before Easter (aka Spring Break( is the magic time to start selling vehicles. I sold my Piaggio in 2 days, first guy came and bought it, no BS.

And here's a '07 (!!!) auto vR, 127K, for only $5800!!! Great deal considering LA price bubble! I almost emailed the guy yesterday but remembered my wife's already super pissed at my garage.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Ad is 4 weeks old, so sorry if a repeat.

2000 V70R Silver/Black 200k - $8k

View attachment 122388
Wow, he raised his price. I “chatted” with him when first posted for $6k. I passed. It’s a nice car but I thought $6k was high.

·
Registered
2004 V70 T5M
2,135 Posts
Srsly... last night I was waiting around for a buyer... and the messaging system crashes for an hour. Lost the sales and the other guy was annoyed.

Looks like the week before Easter (aka Spring Break( is the magic time to start selling vehicles. I sold my Piaggio in 2 days, first guy came and bought it, no BS.

And here's a '07 (!!!) auto vR, 127K, for only $5800!!! Great deal considering LA price bubble! I almost emailed the guy yesterday but remembered my wife's already super pissed at my garage.
That Sapphire's nice! Although it looks like that driver's lower seat skin needs to be cleaned asap lol

·
Registered
16,464 Posts

·
Registered
183 Posts
From the photos it looks to be in good shape inside and out. Would need to switch out the wheels asap:) *(edit) something strange going on around the rear door. Also just noticed the check engine light.

Yellow 850 t5-r

·
Registered
2004 V70 T5M
2,135 Posts
From the photos it looks to be in good shape inside and out. Would need to switch out the wheels asap:) *(edit) something strange going on around the rear door. Also just noticed the check engine light.

Yellow 850 t5-r

That definitely looks clean, @JaredR, what do you think?
Also, those wheels would be amazing on the V70

·
Super Moderator
8,666 Posts

·
Super Moderator
8,666 Posts
Seller is willing to ship.

Sealed copy of VNS Navigation DVD - $25
If memory serves, I believe that generation of update needs a VIN specific code, which a 3rd party is supposed to provide, but they no longer work with Volvo so there's no support, so then they send you to the dealer who tells you to buy the newer update from them directly. I'm pretty sure that's the one, but I could be wrong.

·
Registered
13,195 Posts

Yellow 850 t5-r

Yeah, something's going on with that pass side rear door - needs the correct seats too.

·
Registered
16,400 Posts
Discussion Starter #196

·
Registered
1,481 Posts
If memory serves, I believe that generation of update needs a VIN specific code, which a 3rd party is supposed to provide, but they no longer work with Volvo so there's no support, so then they send you to the dealer who tells you to buy the newer update from them directly. I'm pretty sure that's the one, but I could be wrong.
I've been meaning to ask you if you know of a way to get newer maps in the 01-07 P2 RTI - looked at the files on the discs but nothing jumped out at me as a particular format that could be updated. Presumably if we could figure out the map encoding it would be doable to update with new map/poi sources

Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
300 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
2001 V70 T5 -

·
Registered
16,464 Posts
That definitely looks clean, @JaredR, what do you think?
Also, those wheels would be amazing on the V70
uninspiring repaint, wrong interior, wrong wheels, odometer probably broken, poor reviews from those who have been to see it in person..........

181 - 200 of 480 Posts