SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For Apple Music fans. I love Apples new paid music service but figured we would have to wait for CarPlay to be really be able to use it hands free. Found out the other day though that when you go into your phones library through the cars touchscreen (usb or Bluetooth) you can then go into "playlists" and the Apple playlists are in there (I.E. Beats Radio, Pop Music Radio, etc)

Love finding new features each day in this car.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
56 Posts
I love this feature too. I switched from Spotify to Apple Music. Being able to browse all the songs and playlists I have added is fantastic!

·
Registered
9 Posts
And if you subscribe to Apple Music you can access any tune in iTunes (ie millions) by using Siri.

·
Registered
674 Posts
I love this feature too. I switched from Spotify to Apple Music. Being able to browse all the songs and playlists I have added is fantastic!
This is very cool, and something I had never even thought about before. I am an Android person, but this is one advantage that Apple Music clearly has over competing services such as Spotify or Rhapsody. Since Apple Music is integrated directly into iOS, the Sensus system is able to browse through your library and playlists as though they were locally stored on your iPhone. Neat stuff! :)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts